The Fisher Family

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fourth of July and Fun River Run

On the Fourth of July we were up bright and early to go to the Parade that our granddaughter was marching in. Below is a picture of Kaitlyn and I decked out in our red, white, and blue. At the parade we ran into our friend Teresa whose husband was our best man when we got married. It was so fun to see her. We are pictured below.

Below is Miss E. throwing candy as she marches with her dance studio. (I love the American Flags in her hair!)


Elisa and Brianna had fun picking up candy that was thrown to them.


Below is some of the parade, although I didn't get a picture of my favorite float which was Patriotic Pirates.







Below are some of our spectators.







My camera shy husband and oldest and youngest daughter were there too, just not in any pictures. After the parade we went to breakfast. In the evening we had a picnic in our back yard then headed up to Park City for some spectacular fire works. All of our daughters and their families joined us for that and we had a fun night.
Below are some pictures of my morning walk/run. I am so happy to have a walking partner to do it with every day. I call it our river run.






Just so you know we never stop and rest on this bench while we are running. We only stopped for the picture.














I love my walk/runs and the beautiful world we live in!

5 comments:

Fisher Family said...

thanks for fun time with family and I am glad enjoy your walks in moring.

Fisher Family said...

This is April. The comment above was from me.

Megan said...

Beautiful walking path!

Kurt and Jordan said...

that path is soooo beautiful, if I was walking by that I'm sure I would want to keep going forever! Looks like you guys had a great 4th:) That is so fun that your family all gets together!!!!!

My Three little girls said...

I really enjoy our morning walk mom! Thank you for getting me up to go spend good fun time with you! Love you
Alyse