The Fisher Family

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Catch Up

Summer is racing by so fast! In June Kim and I celebrated our 39th wedding anniversary! I am so grateful that I have had him by by side through the good times and the hard times over the past 39 years. And I must admit I love him at least 39 more times than I did on the day I married him. Below is a picture of us on that day. Who knew that our blow up pool would be such a great investment! Six of our 8 grandchildren have had so much fun in it this summer.












My best friend from Kindergarten through High School was in town the other day and it was fun to get to visit with her and go to lunch.



My amazing daughter in law ran the Ragnar Race with her team. It went from Logan to Park City! Way to go Annie I am so impressed by you! She is wearing her metal in the picture below.


My oldest daughter celebrated her birthday last weekend. Her husband has a June birthday also so we celebrated their birthdays with them at a fun family party. The day after my daughters birthday they celebrated their anniversary so Happy Birthday J and J and Happy Anniversary also!



We had a really fun little trip to Lake Powell. All of our kids are always invited to join us. We missed the ones that couldn't be with us and had fun with the ones that could. We enjoyed the beach, being in the water, and some water sports, and loved hiking up to the spectacular Rainbow Bridge.























































5 comments:

Megan said...

The lake looks like fun! The water looks a lot better than the lake water in Texas.

Bonnie said...

Wish I were with you at the lake!

Terri said...

oh didn't Joel and Jenn got to Lake Powell? What a fun trip. Thanks for having such a fun birthday party for them! I wish I could have done something for them. I sure miss the kids! I can't wait for you to post more pictures so I can see how they are growing in the next few years.

Fisher Family said...

No Terri, their videography bussiness kept them home from the trip. Hopefully we can go later in the summer and they can come then.

Kurt and Jordan said...

I just had to say I LOVED that picture from your wedding, that is adorable!!!! Glad you guys had a fun trip to Lake Powell! You family is always doing fun things:) We might have to sneak in your suitcase next time!!!