The Fisher Family

Monday, July 11, 2011

Family Reuion 2011 and Mutton Bustin

Last Friday night we attended the Draper Rodeo where our little three and a half year old grandson Warren was participating in the Mutton Bustin part of the rodeo. The picture below is from last year. This year he actually stayed on quite a while and had a good little ride but of course I wasn't able to get a picture of that (although my son got a great video of it). My pictures are after he fell off. Oh well. It was fun to watch him ride his sheep.





Below Warren is giving a high five to Grandpa after finishing his Mutton Bustin.


I just had to get a picture of little Weston in his cute cowboy boots.

Sat. morning was my family reunion. My sister Marilyn hosted it this year. Below are three of my granddaughters having fun blowing bubbles.










Some people had fun watching the games....

and others had fun playing them.










My kids.











Good food.


The Fisher family.

Below is me with my sisters Marilyn and Janet. We missed Carol and Marv not being there and we always miss Earlene and Jim.

4 comments:

Megan said...

I love the little cowboy pictures!

Kurt and Jordan said...

How fun! That top pic of him riding is adorable!!!! I'm gonna have to let my boys do that next year! Looks like a good time! I bet it was fun to have most of your family together! Family is the best:)

My Three little girls said...

It was fun to be at the family reunion with everybody!
April

Terri said...

Your family does such fun things