The Fisher Family

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Another Year Older and Another Parade

I have just celebrated another birthday. And when you are as old as I am all the celebrating is what makes having a birthday fun. The party started last Sunday when the whole family celebrated with me. Besides our traditional chocolate mint cake my oldest and youngest daughters made me a chocolate cake with a chocolate sauce to pour over it. It was to die for. Thanks everyone it was a fun party.






Wed. morning I had a party with my grand kids. Everyone was able to come except for Mr. H. We missed him. He was at a scout camp. We all had breakfast together and then had red velvet cupcakes after. Thanks for celebrating with me kids it was fun!





















On my real birthday the two girls pictured with me below took me to lunch.






Later they surprised me with balloons, a giant tootsie roll pop, and butter dream cookies. The family members that live at my house had another party with me and another cake. (I am not getting on the scale until I start my diet tomorrow). And a highlight of my birthday was seeing the new Harry Potter movie. Thank you dear family and friends for the calls, cards, gifts, lunches, and breakfast's. I have appreciated and loved it all!



We spent Sat. morning at the 24th of July Children's Parade down town. Three of my grandchildren had the privilege of being in it. Below is April with Eliza in front of our wards float. They were pioneers.



Below are Miss E and Mr. H. They were the cutest Hippies ever. Their wards float represented the 60's.



Waiting for the parade to begin.














Watching the parade.


Our pioneers.






After the parade.



I love July. It is a fun, busy month.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Happy Birthday! A grand kid party is a great idea!

Kurt and Jordan said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!! It sure sounds like you had a fun time!!! All of those treats looked sooo good! Did you guys make those cookies and mint cake or did you buy them??? They looked sooo good, let me know where you got them if you bought them:) I hope you had a fun birthday! We LOVE you!