The Fisher Family

Monday, June 8, 2009

Good Old Summer Time

I love Summer time! I like the more relaxed schedule the warm weather, family trips, family reunions etc. Annie had a great last week of school. Wed. evening was the year book stomp. She had a ball at it! Thursday teachers were not taking roll, everyone was just signing yearbooks and leaving when they wanted to. Thursday night was a party. Friday she went to school to get her book refund then went to a movie with friends and then to another party that night. She was so tired from her week of fun that she skipped the party Sat. night to stay home and get some sleep! The thing that I really liked about the school year ending is that at church Annie received her Young Womanhood Recognition Award! This award has taken many hours during the last few years to earn! Way to go Annie! Below is a picture of her with her award.I got to watch my granddaughter Emma's end of the year program. All the songs they kids sang were in Spanish and each of their parts were in Spanish. After they said their parts they translated them into English for us. Good job Emma I really enjoyed the program!


Eliza and Warren have been having lots of fun playing with balls at Grandmas house. I learned pretty fast that I needed to have two balls to play with!
Warren spends every Thursday with me and he loves to play outside! He really likes coming down the slide.

He also likes to play in the play house.

Eliza thinks the play house is pretty great also!


Brianna likes go down the slide if you hold her very gently and slowly as she comes down.

I had the best video of Kim and Andy making strawberry jam (something I usually do) but they made it this year. How great is that? Anyway I couldn't get it to upload but thanks guys for the jam! Isn't summer great?

1 comment:

Eric said...

I love all the pictures and I do really like summer time with all time we get to spend with family.