The Fisher Family

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Terriffic Texas, Fabulous Florida, Brave Boy

Hey this is Alyse. I just got back from an almost 2 week vacation to Texas and Florida! I had a blast! It was really hard for me to come home. I didn't end up taking very many pictures, I don't know what I was thinking but I thought I would share a few that I did take. I want to thank everyone that let me stay with them! I really appreciated it so much! I loved seeing old friends. Below is a picture of me with one of my High School friends from Texas. This was the only picture I took in Texas but I did love everything I did and everyone I saw there.
This is a picture with a AL from Florida I used to work with him. We just ate at Olive Garden. Yum!

Me playing miniature golf. I know what you are thinking- with all the great parks that I went to while I was in Orlando why is there a picture of me playing miniature golf? The answer- it was my last day in Florida and I realized I hadn't been taking pictures so I started.

Me with my bestfriend Jen. We used to work together. It really was a terrific, fabulous trip!

Hi this is Linda. About a week and a half ago my grandson Hunter ended up spending all night in the ER for a bad head wound that I have already posted a picture of. Well Hunter has had more than his share of time in the ER. He spent Tues. night there also where it was discovered that he had appendicitis. Yesterday he had surgery at Primary Children's Hospital and had his appendix taken out. He was a very brave boy through all of it. The picture below of him was taken a couple of hours after surgery. He still just wanted to sleep!
The picture below was taken last night, by then he was feeling much better and was excited about the gifts that were being given him.

He even showed us all how he could walk with everything that was hooked up to him!

We all love you Hunter and hope you are back to normal soon. We also hope you are done with hospitals for a while! I think your parents hope that too!

3 comments:

Erin Spenc said...

I hear his stay in at Primary Childrens is like a vacation for him with nurses waiting on him and a game room... I sure hope he is done with his medical traumas for the year at least!

Bonnie said...

We sure enjoyed Alyse's visit. I am sorry that I didn't take any pictures either. I hope your brave boy heeals well and stays out of the ER for a while.

Eric said...

sound like fun trip al and did miss you! Hunter hope you feel better soon and hope last trip for while:)