The Fisher Family

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day

When I was a little girl and people asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up I always told them I wanted to be a mother. I feel so blessed to be a mother. It took many years to get all of our children here and have our family complete. Each one of them was a miracle and I am so grateful for each of them! Raising them has taught me so many things and refined me over the years into the person I am today. My kids and husband gave me the best Mothers Day! They made me a great dinner (thanks Andy for organizing it). They each made a part of it and I didn't have to do a thing including the dishes because Kim did those. Thanks kids for dinner and for your thoughtful gifts! I love each one of you so much! Below is a picture of me with my miracles left to right Andrew, April, Alyse, me, Jennifer, and Adrianna.


Thanks to my kids I get to be a grandmother and that is one of the sweetest blessings there is!
I really had a wonderful Mothers Day!

2 comments:

Eric said...

It was great to be with you on mother day and to be all together.

Fisher Family said...

Mom I hope that you had a great day. I sure had a blast. Thank you for everything. I love you
Alyse