The Fisher Family

Monday, May 4, 2009

Annie's Blessing /These are for Jenn

Yesterday Kim , Alyse, and I had the special experience of attending Annie's Patriarchal Blessing with her. It was a very sweet experience! Annie is growing up into a beautiful, talented , smart, and spiritual young lady! You Rock Annie! A week ago Sunday when all the family was together. Jennifer started snapping silly pictures with my camera in the hopes that she would use up my memory stick and I would stop taking pictures. She actually got a couple of pictures I really like so I'm posting them. Below is my cute Brianna with the big blue eyes

Here is my son with one of my daughters. I'm glad my kids like each other!
Thanks Jenn for the pictures!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

We just bought a 4G SD card so using up sll of the memory would be hard. I love the pictures.

Eric said...

Congrats Annie and sure some cute pictures!

Merz said...

What a cute blog that you have! I'm glad you were able to find mine under Annies, even though I am under a nick name on hers! I'm excited to keep up with the family and see what every one is doing! All the grandkids are so cute, and are all getting so big. Where does the time go?

The Miles Family said...

Congratulations Annie! I can't believe how fast the time has flown by. It doesn't seem that long ago when Elder Hatch/Clark and I were losing to you at h-o-r-s-e in the driveway.

Also, Happy Mother's Day Sister Fisher! I hope you had a great day.