The Fisher Family

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Then and Now

This week my oldest daughter celebrates her 13th wedding anniversary! It makes me feel old to think that that much time has passed since she got married. Why does time pass so fast? Since a picture is worth a thousand words I thought I'd share a few of the changes between then and now. Below is Jennifer and Joel on their wedding day. What our family looked like back then. (Just a few differences)
Jenn and Joel now.
Their cute family! Mckay, Hunter, and Emma are some of the differences we get to enjoy now!

Happy Anniversary Jennifer and Joel! We our grateful to have your cute family be part of ours!

3 comments:

Cairen said...

Congratulations on celebrating 37 years that is so great. I agree with you about the loving your spouse more as the years go by then you did when you got married. Its Crazy, but true! I need to invite you to view our blog, e-mail me your e-mail and I will do so. Cairenmb@gmail.com

Unknown said...

WOW!!! I love the now and thens. Look how cute your family is. Everyone all grown up. I hope we can get together soon!
n

Eric said...

What cute pictures and grow up so fast too.