The Fisher Family

Monday, June 15, 2009

WOW #37

Last week Kim and I celebrated our 37th wedding anniversary! My 16 year old said wow 37 years is a long time to be committed to the same person! If you've been married that long you must be getting old! Everything she said is true. For the record I would like to say I love my husband much much more today than on the day I married him! We have grown together over the years. He has supported me through good times as well as difficult times. Kim is a wise, loving, talented man. He has been a good provider and a wonderful father and grandfather. I am so grateful to have him for my husband! I look forward to the next 37 years! Below is a blast from the past. Me in my wedding dress on the day I had my Bridal pictures taken.My son in law Joel celebrated his 37th birthday last week. So it really was a week of celebrating the number 37. At our family dinner on Sunday we all celebrated with him.Happy Birthday Joel! We all love you!

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Congratulations on 37 wonderful years!

Caitlyn Leilani said...

You look beautiful in your bridal picture! Congrats! :)

n said...

how fun!!! I love that. I guess it will be easy to keep track of how long you have been "committed"! Congrats!

The Miles Family said...

Happy Anniversary! You made a beautiful bride! I am so impressed with your blog. You do so well at keeping up with all your kids and grand kids. I only have two and feel like I get behind.
You have a beautiful family!

Eric said...

Congrats on 37 years of marriage and fun to be with family for joel b-day.