The Fisher Family

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentines 2013 and Kids Just Want to Have Fun

Valentines was a fun day.  Alyse, Annie, and I got to have lunch together and we loved the divine heart sugar cookies we had for desert.
 
The three little cuties below couldn't wait to see what cupid had brought them. 
A big thanks to my sweetheart who took me out for a nice dinner and to cute Annie who gave me some of my favorite cherry chocolates and a beautiful necklace for Valentines.  Fun day!! 
All the kids below just want to have fun.  My second oldest grandson is doing wrestling at his Jr. High and never having watched wrestling before I have enjoyed watching him and learning more about it.
I have also loved watching my oldest grandson play basketball both on his school team and with Jr. Jass.
Every Wed. when my two youngest grandsons come to spend the day its like having a party with all 5 kids below.  This day they were really into ring around the rosies.
They all fall down.
Grand-kids are the best!

1 comment:

My Three little girls said...

Thanks for a fun Valentines Day:)