The Fisher Family

Sunday, December 30, 2012

She's Not a Teenager Anymore!! Happy Birthday Annie

As of yesterday I have no children that are teenagers anymore.  My baby turned twenty!! It is unbelievable to me how fast time goes by.  Below is the birthday girl with her red velvet birthday bundt cake.  Annie has turned into such a beautiful young woman inside and out.  I love her and am very proud of her!
The family gathered  to celebrate with her at a breakfast birthday party.  It was so fun!
A big thank you to Kim for manning the frying pans.  The food was yummy.
Me with my birthday girl.
The whole family.
After the party was over I took Annie to lunch at Brio. We are in the restaurant in the picture below.
After lunch we did some shopping and then got some desert at Trio.We had such a fun time together! The scale was not my friend this morning when I weighed after all the good birthday food but it was worth it.  I will start my diet again in the New Year.  Then last night to finish off her birthday her good friends gave her another birthday party.  She had so much fun with her good friends and with all the kids that came that she doesn't see very often.  She thought it was the best birthday she had ever had.  So happy 20th Annie!  You started off the next decade in style.

2 comments:

KurtandJordan said...

Happy birthday Annie!!!! She is such a beautiful girl, you guys have such yummy looking parties! I can't believe the first time I met her she was 14 I think, and look at her now:)

Fisher Family said...

I Cant believe Annie is 20! Time flies! You are so beautiful Annie!!!
ALyse