The Fisher Family

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Progressive Dinner, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day 2012

We have had such a fun past 3 days.  Sunday after a wonderful 3 hours of church which I enjoyed every minute of celebrating the birth and life of our Savior we had our 4th progressive dinner with the family.  We started  at Alyse and Jarom's apartment.  It was decorated so cute and festive.  A big thank you for hosting all of us! Below is a picture of me with my daughters.
The kitchen is tiny but the food was yummy.
Then it was on to the main course and a brownie, peppermint ice cream with hot fudge desert.  
After dinner we played a fun candy bar game where you can steal some one else' s if they have what you want.
Then some of the little ones provided us with some fun entertainment and songs.
On Christmas Eve those of the family who could came for our traditional lunch of pizza benders and some games and visiting.
Christmas morning the 3 little girls below couldn't wait to open presents!
This big girl was pretty excited to open presents too!
Late morning the rest of the family arrived and we took our picture on the stairs with all the kids.
Then there was more gift opening, hugging, and thank yous going on.
There was some playing in the snow (yes we had a white Christmas)
...and some little snow man building going on.
Me and Annie
Kim and I
My oldest daughters family
My sons family.  They are ready for the Super Bowl if the Broncos are in it.
Aprils family.
Alyse and Jarom
Me with my grandkids.
After a delicious Christmas dinner there was some visiting going on so when I walked in the kitchen and found everyone who was at the table on their cell phones I had to get a picture because it made me laugh.
Me with my kids.
I enjoyed Christmas so much!! It was such a happy day. Thank you to my family for thoughtful gifts and more important the gift of time! I love being with all of you!  Merry Christmas everyone.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I love the idea of the progressive Christmas dinner. It must be so fun to have so much family so close!

Fisher Family said...

I loved every minute of Christmas Mom! Thank you for everything you did that day!! The progressive dinner I loved having you guys over to the apartment! Thank you for the fun festive days!!
Alyse

Kurt and Jordan said...

you have such a great family, you guys all seem so happy when you are together! i bet you loved every minute of it. glad you had a great holiday , i love your sons boys bronco gear:) our boys got some for Christmas too!!!