The Fisher Family

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Finally Back!!!

I don't know why but I have not been able to upload any pictures and do my blog for a month now.  My daughter Alyse and a friend have been trying to help figure things out.  Yesterday Alyse said it worked again so I tried it out this morning and it does.  Yay!!  So I have posted a few pictures from Thanksgiving.  It was our year to have everyone and we had such a fun time together.  Everyone helped with the meal so that made it easy.  Besides stuffing ourselves with food there was some football watching, movie watching, arm wrestling contests, and some regular wrestling going on as well as just visiting with each other.  The grand-kids played, ran, and romped and had such a good time too.  Some of April's girls cried when their cousins left.  It was cute.  Below are all the kids and grandkids gathered around the food.
 
M with my granddaughters.
Me with Warren and Kaitlyn.
Andrew wrestling with his boys.
Annie and Weston.
Thanks everyone for all your help.  It was a wonderful day and I was sooo thankful for it!

2 comments:

Fisher Family said...

Thank you so much for a wonderful Thanksgiving this year!!! It was so much fun!!!
Love Alyse

Terri said...

DARLING FAMILY PICTURE!! So happy for Alise on her wedding! You guys look so great!