The Fisher Family

Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Wedding Dinner

The night before Alyse and Jarom got married Jarom's family hosted a dinner at the church so the two families  could meet and get to know each other.  The caterers that did our reception also catered this dinner.  It was wonderful!  Below is my son, one of my daughters and a granddaughter.
Andrew and his wife Annie.
One of my daughters and one of my sisters.
Some grandchildren, a daughter, and a son in law.
Me and my Alyse.
My husband, a brother in law, and a sister.
Me with 6 of my 8 grandchildren.
Cute Warren making a toast.
Westi enjoying his mac and cheese.  It was so nice of the caterers to include a children's menu. 
The yummy punch.
Jarom, Alyse, and a good friend from their mission.
Some of Jarom's brothers and sisters.
Me and Bri.
Jarom's parents and a sister.
granddaughters.
Grandkids and one of Jarom's sisters.
Annie and Marilyn.
It was such a lovely dinner and evening.  A big thank you to the Wright family!

1 comment:

Megan said...

The dinner looks like it was delicious. I can't wait to see more wedding photos!