The Fisher Family

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Shower # 2 and Some Halloween BOOOOO

Thursday evening the day after Halloween some dear dear friends in our ward gave Alyse her second and final shower.  Below is me with my little bride.
These cute ladies hostessed the shower.
This time I had my camera out at the beginning of  the shower so I could catch some of our dear friends and neighbors that came.  I know a lot of ladies helped with the delicious meal.  There were 5 different kinds of soup.  There were 5 big yummy salads, veggie trays, home made bread sticks, and more yummy desserts than I could name. I tried to stay away from them since I am in the process of losing ten lbs. before the wedding.
My girls enjoying the yummy dinner.
Annie and Alyse.
These three girls were always together when the were young. Both of Alyse's cute friends below have been married for a few years so Alyse doesn't see them very often anymore so it was a fun reunion for them.
This is one of Alyse's friends who hasn't tied the knot yet so they have still hung out a lot.
Cute Annie and April.
All the loot!
Opening presents.  Annie gave Alyse a cute bathrobe that said BRIDE on the back.
It was such a fun shower.  We all just had sooo much fun!  
Now I'm going back a day to HALLOWEEN.  It was such a beautiful day with a high of 76 degrees. I started out my day by attending my cute grand daughters school parade.  She made a cute can can dancer.
Then my son's family came over and I loved seeing Warren and Weston in their costumes.  We had fun taking pictures and giving them their special bag of treats from Grandma. 
Me with my little ninja and turtle.
Alyse with two nephews and a niece.
Three little buddies. Weston, Warren, and Kaitlyn.
When they left it was off to Eliza's school carnival.  She had a lot of fun.
She also got a class party.  She love decorating her Halloween cupcake.
We also made it to Brianna's Preschool party.
She love decorating her cookie.
So did her little sister Kaitlyn.
After school I made it over to visit my oldest grandchildren.  These two boys don't trick or treat any more so I made sure they had a nice bag of candy.
Me with my cute can can dancer.
All my grand daughters.
My girls insisted I pull out my Snow White costume and reprise the role so I did.
Kaitlyn was the cutest little pumpkin in our pumpkin patch.
Me with the two witches and the little pumpkin.
April with her girls.
Me with my girls.
Fun with the mummy.  This mummy scares the little kids so much that this year we didn't hook it up.  Normally its eyes move and it moans when you get to close to it. 
In the evening we attended our neighbors annual Halloween barbecue. It is always fun but even more so this year because of the good weather.  There is always an amazing spread of food.
Then it was home to pass out candy to the Trick or Treaters.  We had such a fun Halloween.  Hope you did too!

4 comments:

Megan said...

I remember that Snow White costume. I bet the little girls love when you wear it!

Kurt and Jordan said...

I love your costume, that was darling!!! Looks like you have been busy with showers and Halloween! When does alyse get married? Such a fun time of year for you guys:)

Fisher Family said...

Alyse gets married Nov. 16th.

DeLoach Fam said...

We haven't received the invitation yet, I'm sure it will just take awhile to get here because of the address change! We would love to come, if you have time email me the info!!! My email is jordanmceuen1@gmail.com we would LOVE to be there!