The Fisher Family

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Bridals, Birthdays, Sports

Alyse had her bridal pictures taken and while we were waiting for the photographer and videographer we played around with the camera a little bit.
At family dinner last Sunday we celebrated our Sept. birthdays for two of my favorite people. We had a fun party.
Two of my grandsons are back to playing football and I have enjoyed watching them play!
Warren is back to playing soccer and I love watching him play.  He has so much energy. Every time he makes a goal (he makes quite a few of them) he runs out and does a cartwheel or some other fun expression of showing how happy he is to have made that goal.
While Warren is busy playing Weston is busy playing on the playground or...
kicking the ball along the sidelines.  He sneaks on the field every chance he gets.
He likes to sneak drinks from Warrens water bottle when he can.  I don't know which one of them is more fun to watch.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Alyse is such a pretty bride!

Kurt and Jordan said...

Alyse is a GORGEOUS bride! I can't wait to see her bridal pictures, the ones you took look awesome! You are such a great grandma, you always remember everyones birthdays and you are always so thoughtful! Your family is super blessed to have you:)

The Miles Family said...

I bet you are a busy woman..as mother of the bride. Alyse looks so beautiful! Good luck with everything. Love all the pictures. You sure are good at keeping up with your family. What an amazing mom and grandma you are. I want to be just like you! :)