The Fisher Family

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Alyse's Engagement Pictures

Alyse and Jarom had their engagement pictures taken.  The photographer took 100 of them and we have narrowed it down to these 16 pictures to go on her wedding invitations.  I think she could put up to 3 of them on if she chooses to.  If you have an opinion tell us which ones you like.  Thanks:)
Number one
number 2
number 3
number 4
number 5
number 6
number 7
number 8
number 9
number 10
number 11
number 
12
number 13
number 14
number 15
                                                 number 16

5 comments:

Megan said...

Beautiful photos! I think that #1 is my favorite. My second favorite is #2. If she uses more than one photo on the announcement, I also like #13-16.

Kurt and Jordan said...

I had the hardest time deciding those are all sooo good, my very favorites are #1 # 5 # 7 They are a darling couple, I hope we get an announcement:)

Megan said...

I meant to say my second favorite was #8, but 2 is great too.

Fisher Family said...

I like a lot of them bu #1 is my faovrite!!! Thank you everyone for you'r input!!
Thanks mom for all you'r help! You are the best!!
ALyse

Bonnie said...

I really like number 1, 7, and 10.