The Fisher Family

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Alyse's Bridals and Silver Lake 2012

We got Alyse's bridal pictures.  Here are some of our favorites with the exception of a couple that I clicked on the wrong one because they are tiny and hard to tell which is which.  Anyway we would like to make two of them up large to display so give us some input to which you like.  I didn't number them so you will just have to count down and tell us.  Thanks.  Isn't she a beautiful bride?
Alyse wanted Jarom to be included in the pictures.  The next few pictures are his first look of her in her wedding dress.

Alyse, Annie, and I  took our yearly trip up to Silver Lake last Friday.  The canyon was pretty with colored leaves.  I think if we had gone a week earlier they would have been at their peak.  But it was still pretty.  Annie was our photographer because she did not want to be in any pictures.  It felt like Fall and we enjoyed our little jaunt.
The ducks just love Alyse!
Then Monday night for family night we went back up with the whole household and had a picnic and walked around the lake.  It was fun.  My granddaughters loved it and didn't want to leave.
We had such a fun surprise while we were there.  We ran into Kurt and Jordan and their cute boys.  Kurt served with us in Dallas when we were all missionaries.  We loved catching up a little and seeing them in person.  It was a fun night!

4 comments:

Megan said...

I cannot decide which are my favorite bridals, but I love the idea of taking couple wedding photos before the day of the wedding.

Kurt and Jordan said...

SOOOOO fun running into you guys!!! It was an even better surprise for us! Wish we could of talked longer:) Our pictures turned out good, I'll have them on the blog soon!!!
All those bridal pictures turned out awesome! I love the ones where she is holding the flowers.. She looks so pretty!!!

Terri said...

Oh she looks so beautiful! What exciting things happening! The pictures are gorgeous! I can't pick a favorite, they're all wonderful!

My Three little girls said...

Alyse is a pretty bride. I like a lot of them. Silver Lake was fun:)