The Fisher Family

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Lake Powell 2012

We spent most of last week at Lake Powell.  We had a wonderful trip!  It was the first time in six or seven years that I had my whole family (minus one grandchild who was too little) together on a vacation.  So it was really special!   We didn't camp this year but stayed on our friends house boat.  That was really nice too. We arrived the evening of July 3rd.  On the 4th of July I woke up to hear all my kids and grand-kids singing The Star Spanked Banner and I was filled with such gratefulness that we were all together and for our country.  That night we had a wonderful dinner on top of the house boat and watched the fireworks in Page and in the marina.  It was great!  I have a child who has asked that I not post pictures of  their family so I have tried really hard to honor her wishes and apologize for any of  her family who is in the back ground of pictures.
  
We had lots of fun in the water!
Fun on the paddle boards.
Fun on the jet skis.
Fun at the beach.
Fun cliff jumping or showing off doing back flips.
Fun on the slide.
Fun feeding the ducks.
Some of the girls.
Annie, me, Kim, and Alyse. We also had fun tubing, knee boarding, and water skiing.  I'm so grateful for the trip and the time together.  It was great!

2 comments:

Kurt and Jordan said...

i am soooo jealous!!! that looks like such a fun vacation! That is fun you got to have almost all of your family together. Love those pictures:)

My Three little girls said...

thanks for fun trip:) the girls all want to go back.