The Fisher Family

Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Baptism and a Family Reunion

Last Fall Justin and Jennifer took the missionary lessons in our home.  They were not
  quite ready for baptism then.  Things changed for them and my husband had the honor of baptizing them a week ago.  We are so happy and excited for them and this important step they have taken.  It was a sweet experience to attend their baptism.  We love them and wish them the best!
Yesterday was my family's family reunion.  A big thanks to my sister Jan who was in charge of it this year.  She did such a great job.  The decorations were festive, the breakfast was delicious, and the games were fun.  The company was pretty wonderful too.  I loved seeing relatives that I don't see very often.
I caught a picture of April taking a picture.
Brianna and Kaitlyn had fun on the playground.
So did Eliza.
The games were fun too!
Cute Alyse with little Kaitlyn.
You had to watch out for these two once they caught on to the water balloon game.  Even after it ended they were chasing everyone trying to throw a water balloon at you.  It was such a hot day it felt really good when they got you!
 Below is me with my two kids who were able to be at the reunion.  Due to being out of town, working, scout camp, and other church assignments my other kids and husband missed out on all the fun.
Me with my two sisters who were there.
The group picture.
Each of my granddaughters got to take several swings at the pinata.
It was so much fun for them when it broke and all the candy came out.  Thanks Jan for a wonderful reunion!

2 comments:

Kurt and Jordan said...

I LOVE family reunions... It's always so fun connecting with the people we love and don't get to see very often. That baptism seems pretty wonderful too!!! You and your husband are always such great examples to everyone!

Megan said...

I remember going to family reunion picnics when I was young. Yours looked like lots of fun!