The Fisher Family

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Birthday Week

I just celebrated my birthday on Sunday and we almost had to call the fire department because of the bonfire on my cake.  Lots and lots of candles and I am grateful for each one of them!  Most of my kids were able to join me for church on Sunday and I appreciated their effort to be there with me.  
After church the whole family came over and we took family pictures and had dinner and a party.
I love time with my family!
My cute visiting teachers took me to breakfast for my birthday.  Every year they always take all the ladies they visit out for everyones birthday.  We had such a nice visit.  I appreciate the love and kindness they have  for me.  I also had friends, kids, and sisters take me out to lunch for my birthday.  My husband took me out for a nice dinner.  So I guess I have probably gained ten pounds this week.  Time to start to diet.  Thanks everyone for a really fun week!
Yesterday Alyse and I took two of my granddaughters to a new park not far from our home.  Not only do they have a fabulous playground but they have a really fun splash pad.  They had a ball.  We'll have to go again soon.