The Fisher Family

Monday, April 23, 2012

Whats Been Happening

We have been keeping busy! Some of the things we have been up to is going to the indoor football games of #42. We have really enjoyed watching him play! He is getting to be a really good player:) Go #42!








I have also been busy taking granddaughters to preschool and ballet. The cute tiny dancer below loves to go to dance. All my granddaughters end of the year dance programs are coming up and I look forward to watching them.




Me, Alyse, and Annie finally made it down to the City Creek Center. It is beautiful with many fountains, foliage, and a beautiful view of the Temple. Annie was brave enough to go into Tiffanie's and try on a couple of rings:) Alyse's favorite store was the Disney store. She is such a Disney nut.




It was over a month late but I finally got to take my son to lunch for his birthday:) It was fun having some one on one time with him and the food was good too!


I am enjoying the tulips so much this year! The deer didn't eat them this year. Yay!





I am also loving our summer time weather that we have been lucky enough to have! Happy Spring everyone!

2 comments:

My Three little girls said...

It has been fun seeing mckays games and sound like all keeping busy with things.

Kurt and Jordan said...

Looks likeyou have been busy!!! Glad you made it down to City Creek, isn't it BEAUTIFUL??? We love it! I can't believe your daughter went and tried on rings, Lucky girl! I always want to go in there, but I always have a HUGE stroller full of kids and I don't want to take them in there, that is just asking for trouble!!! Maybe one time if Kurt and I go down there alone:) Look at your house, it looks GORGEOUS!!!! We need to come visit!!!