The Fisher Family

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Bridesmaid, A Birthday, And Vegas

Alyse had two friends get married last weekend.  She was a bridesmaid for the wedding that was on Friday.  Here she is in her dress and with the bride.  Fun times!
My cute daughter in law had a birthday last week and the family all celebrated with her on Sunday.  It was a fun party.  We all wish you a very happy up coming year!
Lucky April got to go on a trip to Las Vegas with a couple of girl friends last week.  She had a ball! Below they are just taking off!
Here she is enjoying some yummy frozen hot chocolate.
The M and M store was a lot of fun! So was the Coke store and the fun malls along the strip.
While she was on her trip I got to tend her three little girls.  Who do you think had more fun me or her?

2 comments:

My Three little girls said...

Alyse made a pretty bridesmaid:) Annie's party was fun. Thank you so much for watching the girls while I was gone!

Jordan said...

I love her bridesmaids dress, she looks so pretty! What a nice grandma to watch her kids while she got a little me time:) Glad she had a fun time, I like vegas too only for a couple days :)