The Fisher Family

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

It's hard to believe that Good Friday looked like this because Easter Sunday was an absolutely beautiful day! By Saturday afternoon the snow had melted. The three little girls below sure did have fun finding their Easter baskets. ( My big girls had fun looking for theirs too!)






Me and my sweetheart:)


Me with my girls.







Cute Alyse and Annie in their Easter dresses.












April with her little girls.

Alyse and Jarom.


My sons cute family.


My oldest daughters cute kids.


Me with the grandchildren.


Below is the family minus my handsome son in law Joel who wasn't feeling well. Most of Miss E's face does not show. I have fired the photographer. ha ha

We had a good day attending church where we had a sweet Sacrament meeting celebrating the Resurrection of our Savior. I loved the family time together where we hunted for Easter eggs and Easter bags and baskets and enjoyed a good meal together. I'm grateful for Easter!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Cute dresses!

Jordan said...

Happy Easter!!! all of you guys had such cute easter dresses, I loved them!!! What a gorgeous family!!! I love that you have those pictures with your grandkids, those will be so fun for them to look back on when they all grow up!

My Three little girls said...

It was fun to be with all the family:)

Terri said...

Oh that is so beautiful to see everyone in their dresses!