The Fisher Family

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Silver Lake 2011

An outing that has become a tradition is going up to Silver Lake each September to see the Fall leaves. This past weekend Alyse, Annie, and I took advantage of the beautiful weather and headed up the canyon. The drive up was just gorgeous with red, orange, and yellow leaves snuggled in among the green of the pine trees. At the lake the Aspens were just starting to change but it was still just beautiful. We enjoyed our walk around the lake, it couldn't have been more perfect weather. We had such a fun time!

Below is Alyse the duck whisperer. Can you see the duck hiding in the grasses?

After she talked to the duck he followed her where ever she went!











The picture below is a random one from a football game, but I thought it was cute of my oldest and youngest granddaughters so I included it.

3 comments:

Kurt and Jordan said...

WOW, that is beautiful up there! I have never been before, looks like I am going to have to head up there! Cute picture of the grandbabies too:)

Bonnie said...

What a fun little trip.

Fisher Family said...

Mommy thanks for the fun outing! I love Silver Lake! Alyse