The Fisher Family

Monday, October 3, 2011

Oct. Birthdays and Soccer

Sunday at our family dinner we celebrated two of our Oct. birthdays. My amazing, wonderful husband's who I am more grateful for than I can say and my oldest grandsons. We had a fun party. Below is grandpa with his grand kids. All the family.




Me with my birthday boys.




Kim and I.




Below is Mr. M. I can't believe he turns 14 this week. He is an amazing student and football player as well as a basketball player. I love watching him play his sports. Happy Birthday!




Below is Warren who is an awesome soccer player. At the game I attended last week he made two of the four goals that his team scored.



It's so fun to watch him play.





Below is Weston one of Warren's spectators. He is growing so big!





Grandma and Weston.




The other fans and spectators of Warren.





Eliza gives her cousin Warren a high five for winning the game.





Warren and Dad.





I had to include the pictures below because my son is such an die hard U of U fan. You will notice the U flags on his car. While he was at priesthood meeting with my husband Sat. night Alyse and Annie thought they'd have some fun with him. They put BYU writings all over the windows of this car. He was a good sport about it all.
















The video below was to catch my two youngest grand kids walking but it turned into a hugging fest instead. They are only two months a part in age although Weston is so much bigger than Kaitlyn most people are surprised they are so close in age. They are both so cute!






3 comments:

Megan said...

Cute video. They are such good friends!

Terri said...

happy b day M! I miss those guys so much! I am glad you are taking such good care of everyone, cute kids! happy b day to Kim!

Kurt and Jordan said...

I love that it is always someone's birthday in your family!!! You guys are always celebrating and having a good time! I laughed sooo hard about that car,I need to get some ideas for Kurt's car! I didn't even see President Fisher in the first picture you posted, he blends in so good with the kids:) He must be getting younger:)