The Fisher Family

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Spectators and Other Things

We have been enjoying watching my two grandsons below play football. I have found that sometimes it is as much fun to watch the spectators as it is to watch the games.
























Eliza is starting preschool. The picture below is of her going to her orientation. It was lots of fun.

The picture below is of Brianna on her first day of Preschool.

Alyse, Annie and I had a fun little outing on the Temple Square grounds. They are sure beautiful this time of year. (and always)



3 comments:

Kurt and Jordan said...

Looks like FUN!!! I love going to temple square, it is so beautiful all year long. I miss those days of watching my brothers play little league football, that brings back A LOT of memories!!! Time goes by fast now they are all home from missions and growing up! I can't wait for my little ones to play:)

Megan said...

I love Eliza and Brianna's preschool outfits.
Temple Square is beautiful now!

Terri said...

So darling. I am so glad you get to go to the games! I really wish I could be there in the spectators!