The Fisher Family

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Seeing Santa and Molly Mouse.

This past week I took my daughter and her three daughters to see Santa. It turned out to be quite an ordeal to get three little girls ages 3&1/2, 2, and 6 weeks ready to go. April pushed the double stroller in the mall and I heaved around the baby carrier. I thought by going on a week day morning that it wouldn't be busy but I was wrong. We waited in line for 25 minutes to get to sit on Santa's lap. Eliza the oldest had been so excited to see Santa but once it was actually our turn both her and Brianna burst into tears. The only one that didn't care that Santa was holding her was little Kaitlyn who slept through the whole thing. The secret to getting a good picture with Santa was to have mom sit in on the picture to. It made all the difference. We ended up with a pretty cute picture. When we got home April wanted me to get some pictures of the girls together for her Christmas card. This is the best I got. It's hard to get a picture of 3 wiggly little girls where they are all looking at the camera and its in focus.




Later I got some pictures of our little Santa Baby. First she was sleeping then she woke up.








Last Friday night Miss E performed in the holiday classic Molly Mouse. It is a version of the nutcracker where everyone in it is a mouse. Miss E was one of the little gingersnaps that got to run out from under the big skirts of Mother Ginger. She made a very cute little mouse and did such a nice job with her dance. The whole production was just darling and we really enjoyed it! Below is Miss E after the performance.


Fun Times!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

How funny about getting the pictures of the girls!

Megan said...

I love the baby tutu. So cute!

Eric said...

Thanks mom for taking us see santa ! It was fun day and enjoy seeing emma dance.

Momma Fish said...

Fun. The girls look cute in their fancy new little outfits. I took my boys to see that Santa today but didn't get a picture. I couldn't stomach the $20.