The Fisher Family

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

Christmas day! The family gathered together for breakfast, opening presents, visiting and then lunch. My favorite things about the day was TALKING TO ALYSE on the phone, being with family, enjoying good food, and helping Annie with a talk she was giving in church the next morning. The subject- Jesus Christ and the wonderful gift he has given us. It was a fitting way to spend a Christmas afternoon.





















































The perfect picture of the grandkids still eludes me. Warren just was not in the mood for a picture. Oh well I'll try again.





















Christmas Eve. Not all but most of the family was able to gather for our traditional meal of pizza benders at lunch time. We did some visiting and I baked some Christmas cookies with three of my granddaughters. Then Kim and I did something that we haven't done since the Christmas we were dating. We went to a movie all by our selves. It seemed strange since we usually have the family with us for our Christmas Eve movie. It seemed more like one of our Friday night dates. In the evening Annie helped me finish wrapping gifts we drove around and looked at Christmas lights and watched a Christmas video.































2 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a beautiful family Christmas! I think it is funny that you can't get all of the grandkids on the same page for pictures. When it happens you will have to frame it!

Megan said...

How fun. I hope Alyse is doing well!