The Fisher Family

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summer Time Fun.

My oldest daughter got a new bunny for her kids and all of us below where invited to come play with it. The kids had so much fun. Isn't that little bunny cute!




We weren't sure if Brianna realised it was real or if she thought it was a stuffed animal. But she loved it!


This cutie really liked it a lot too!








Thanks for having us Jenn it was lots of fun. The kids have had fun at Grandma's house too.





I love all my grandkids so much! They light up my life!

6 comments:

Momma Fish said...

Warren keeps talking about the bunny and how he needs to kiss and hug him.

Megan said...

The kids are so cute with the bunny!

Eric said...

It was fun to see bunny and my kids had really time mom.

Bonnie said...

Kids and a bunny! I don't think you could come up with a cuter combination.

The Miles Family said...

Great pics, what did everyone decide to name the rascally rabbit?

Fisher Family said...

They named the cute little bunny Carmel.