The Fisher Family

Monday, June 21, 2010

One more Birthday, Anniversary, and Fathers Day

My oldest daughter celebrates her birthday this week. It is hard for me to believe how fast time goes. It seems like yesterday that she was just born and I was rocking her in my arms. Now she is a wife and mother of three. So I thought I'd take a walk down memory lane. Here she is through the years.








































The family celebrated her birthday with her last night for family night. It was a beautiful evening and a fun party. Thanks for coming everyone. Happy Birthday Jenn! I hope the coming year brings you much happiness!

The day after Jennifer's birthday she celebrates her wedding anniversary! So happy anniversary to her and her husband! Below is how they looked when they got married and what their cute family looks like today.



Kim had a good fathers day! It was fun to have everyone come by! We love time with the family.




3 comments:

Fisher Family said...

Happy birthday Jenny Penny!!! Happy anniversary jenny and joel! Happy fathers day daddy!! I have so much fun spending time with you all!!
~ Alyse

Terri said...

Oh wow I can really see where we got Emma! What a beautiful baby Jenn was and she grew up to be even more beautiful!

Eric said...

Thanks for fun party and always fun to be with family. It was fun to be with family on father day.