The Fisher Family

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday

Kim and I celebrated our 38th wedding anniversary this past weekend. It made us reminisce about the day we got married so I thought I would share a few moments from that day 38 years ago. I still recognise Kim but I don't recognise myself. Was I ever that skinny?





Our son in law Joel celebrated his birthday this past week and the family had a party for him at our family dinner on Sunday. Happy Birthday we hope you have a great year!


At Joel's party I tried once more for a great picture with all my grandchildren. These are the best but I'm not sure which one wins.


3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Happy aniversary. You two are still a beautiful couple.

Megan said...

Fun wedding pictures!

Eric said...

Thanks mom for great b-day party and we all had good time.