The Fisher Family

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Weekend

We had a great Valentines weekend. It started Friday night when we showed some love for our neighbor by attending her basketball game. She is a senior and the season is coming to an end. They won their game and we were glad to support her. Following the game my Valentine and I got some dinner. Saturday morning my sweet husband gave me a beautiful bouquet of roses pictured below. Then Annie and I went and saw the movie Valentines Day. It was a disappointment but I loved spending time with Annie. When we got home Kim decided to take me, Alyse, and Annie to the mall to pick out a valentine from him. Then he decided to include the grandkids also and he called their parents and had them meet us at the mall. It was fun to see what the grandkids picked out or what their parents picked out for them. After a fun couple of hours at the mall Kim took Me, Alyse, and Annie to dinner at Olive Garden. (One of my favorite places to eat.) Then we hurried home because we had some friends who are investigating our church who were coming for a gospel discussion at our house. What a great day! Sunday morning I gave my Valentines their presents.

Who is that goof who is hiding behind the flowers with the girls bows in his hair?

Me and my Valentine.
Sunday afternoon after church our family came over for a Valentines dinner and party.

Annie and I had made some chocolate covered strawberries for it.
You can't have a Valentines party with out some of these.
Brianna had more fun with the paper products than she did her presents.

These three sweethearts were excited to opened their present.
Sharing the love.


Little Elisa slept through most of the party. She was just so tired. No matter how hard her cousins tried to wake her up she wouldn't wake up.



We missed my son and his family who were out of town, but the rest of us had a great time. What a fun weekend. Happy Valentines Day everyone!

7 comments:

n said...

I love your whole day!! What great memories and pictures along to accompany. Happy valentines to you!

Bonnie said...

What a fun Valentine Party!

Terri said...

That is so cute! I love Valentines! You had a great time it looks like!

Fisher Family said...

Thank you mom for a wonderful Valentines!!! I loved my gifts and dinner was great! thank you
Alyse

Eric said...

Thanks for the fun party and we had great time with the family.

The Miles Family said...

What a great Valentine's Day! Looks like you are all staying busy and happy as always. Good luck with volleyball this year Annie. I can speak from personal experience (playing horse) that what your mom said is very true, "...if she knows you and is playing against you she is determined to beat you." Some things don't change. Happy belated Valentine's!

Erin Spenc said...

Those strawberries look gourmet! What a fun weekend. :)