The Fisher Family

Monday, February 1, 2010

Birthdays

This past week was a bit frustrating. First I had a cold and then a pipe under the kitchen sink broke and flooded our house. Boy that was a mess! On a happier note yesterday at our Sunday dinner we got to celebrate not one but two birthdays. It was a good way to end the week. Happy Birthday to my son in law Eric and my cute granddaughter Eliza who will turn 3 at the end of this week. We all had fun celebrating with you!
Happy Birthday Eric.
This little cutie will be turning 3 this week and I just can't believe how fast time goes by.
Eliza really enjoyed eating the flowers off her cake.


Have a Happy Birthday week you guys, we love you.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Can't believe it has been three years! Happy Birthday Little Eliza.

Terri said...

happy b-day! How fun to do family birthday parties. I love the cakes!

Fisher Family said...

Happy Birthday to my baby girl Eliza! I love you! Alyse

Eric said...

Thanks for the fun party mom and we had fun being with the family.