The Fisher Family

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Another Boy!

I have five children but only one son. He loves all his sisters and his sisters all love him but when he was younger he always wished for a brother. I used to tell him that living in a house full of girls was preparing him for when he became a dad and had all daughters. Below is a picture of Andrew with his sisters. My son and daughter in laws first child was a cute little boy. We just learned yesterday that the new little one who will join their cute family his year is also a boy! Andy didn't have any brothers but he is getting to have sons. His sons will get to have a brother. It's pretty exciting. I can't wait to meet this new little grandson!

6 comments:

Eric said...

Andrew, Congrats on having another baby boy. Really glad you are my brother.

Unknown said...

We love boys too. Warren is so cute. I can imagine that Warren II will be amazingly adorable too.

Terri said...

congratulations! you are so lucky! It is so fun to have the babies.

Erin Spenc said...

Congratulations! How fun for Andrew.

Fisher Family said...

I can't wait to be an Aunt again! Alyse

The Miles Family said...

Oh how exciting! I only have 1 brother and 3 sisters. Having 1 boy is kind of fun..it makes him that much more special!

I love your Valentine's pictures. You sure know how to celebrate the holiday! Looks like a lot of fun.