The Fisher Family

Monday, March 2, 2009

Dedicated to the Little Ones I Love


Mckay is my oldest grandchild, he really isn't very little anymore. He is 11 and is in 5th grade. He is a good student! He loves sports! He swims, plays baseball and is an awesome basketball player!

Hunter is my 2nd to to oldest grandchild. He is 9 years old and in the 3rd grade. Hunter always runs and gives me a big hug every time he sees me. He is very sweet and sensitive.

Emma comes next she is 6 and is in 1st grade. She is petite and is all girl. She loves playing dolls, dress up, and is a really good ballet dancer!

Emma really likes to play with her baby cousins! Here she is with Warren.

Hunter is an awesome swimmer! He also plays baseball and basketball.

Here are my 4th and 5th grandchildren. Eliza and Warren are both busy, busy little people! They like to play under my kitchen table.


Here Eliza is in the doll bed in the play room. She put herself to bed and sat there for quite a while! She was to big to lay down but she could sit in it. She has just turned 2.

Here is happy little Warren under the kitchen table. It's better he's under it instead of on top of it! Warren is 16 months old.

Warren and Eliza are two of the happiest people I know. They are also two of the most active people I know! What one won't think of to do the other one will! They are lucky to have each other for cousins.

Warren loves his baby cousin Brianna.
Brianna is a happy baby and smiles all the time. She loves watching her older sister. I think she can't wait to do all the things she sees Eliza doing. She is now 5 and 1/2 months old.

Here are the girls!And here are the boys! I love them all and feel so blessed to have them for my grandchildren


8 comments:

Megan said...

What cute grand kids!

Jennifer said...

Those birthday cakes look divine. What lucky kids!!!

Bonnie said...

You have really sweet, cute, talented and wonderful grandkids!

Fisher Family said...

I hope you are still around to be a grandma to my kids when I have them some day far far away. Alyse

Eric said...

i am grateful that my kids have such wonderful grandma and she is close by as well. Mom you are greatest!!

Erin Spenc said...

How cute. You really do have the cutest grandkids.

Liz and Dave said...

What a lucky Grandma you are to have all them...

Terri said...

You sure have some cute grandkids! I think they are pretty special too. Thanks for sharing them with me!