The Fisher Family

Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Week That Was

Last weekend we still had snow in our back yard because it doesn't get a lot of sun and the deer who have been coming down all winter and eating anything that is green were there once again. Because we had such a warm beautiful week in the 60's and 70's my Spring flowers have started to bloom! Yeah! I hope we can keep the deer out of our yard now because last Spring they ate off the tops of all my red tulips.

On Thursday I had my two little budding pianist at my house and they sure had fun!





Thursday evening our dear friends the Muirs from Texas came by to visit. Joe, John, Alyse, and Annie are in the picture below.


This one is of Bonnie and me. It was great to see them!

One of the most important things in Annie's life happened last Tues. She got her Drivers License! I don't have a picture of her with it because she has not wanted one taken of her. She has been driving for 6 months with her drivers permit with me along in the car and now she can drive alone. So far two solo trips to visit her sister and she drove to Young Women's by herself this week. Be safe Annie!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

It was great seeing you guys. What great weather all week!I wish I had a trick to keep deer out the yard. I keep the birds away from my tomatoes by hanging red Christmas ornaments on the cages before the tomatoes turn red. This attracts the birds and they come and peck, peck, peck on those tasteless ornaments so that by the time the tomatoes turn red the birds have no interest. I wonder if you could do something similar for the deer. Just remember, we are smater than they are.

Momma Fish said...

I can't believe how time has passed and that Annie has her license. How exciting.

Terri said...

How do you keep the deer out? none of my flowers have poked their heads up yet, I am so anxious to see them bloom, but no sign of them yet! yours look so pretty.

Eric said...

Hope it get warmer again and look like two buddy having such fun time. Thanks mom for giving me that little break!!