The Fisher Family

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve and Christmas

We had so much fun on Christmas Eve and Christmas! All the family came for lunch on Christmas Eve! I love having all my family together! After lunch we heard some bells ringing outside and then the doorbell rang! Santa actually stopped by for a little visit and it was so fun. I have to say that my grandsons as well as their parents enjoyed his visit more than my granddaughters did but we all had fun with him! The picture below is of Santa with all the grandkids. Grandpa and Grandma with Santa.

Alyse and Annie got in on the action.


Jennifer's family with Santa, Emma wanted nothing to do with him.



April's family, after a while Eliza did warm up to him.




Andrew's family, Warren was all smiles and just loved him!




Grandma with her grandchildren.

Christmas day we ended up having everyone for lunch again instead of dinner because of the big snow storm that was predicted to hit. Thankfully it waited until everyone was home safe and sound before it came! Watching everyone open their presents (especially the grandkids) was fun for me!
















This is probably the longest picture post I have done, but we wanted to share the fun!



5 comments:

Megan said...

Very cute pictures!

Erin Spenc said...

I love all the pictures! How fun that Santa got to stop by. How cute.

Eric said...

Mom Thank you for such a great Christmas eve and Christmas.

Bonnie said...

Love your picture memories! You have the nicest family.

Terri said...

What a fun Christmas, how did you luck out getting Santa to stick around your house after his long night of deliveries? Hey it sure is fun to share grandkids with you guys, I hope you don't mind I steal some of your pics for my library when you take cute ones of my kids!