The Fisher Family

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sweet Sixteen

Last week Annie celebrated her sixteenth birthday! (Is my baby really old enough to drive and date?) As unbelievable as it seems to me she is. The family came over the Sunday before her birthday and we celebrated it with them. On her real birthday I took her to lunch and to Gardner Village. Then with Alyse's help we actually pulled off a surprise party for her! She was SURPRISED! So thanks everyone for keeping it a secret. It made it lots of fun! Below is Annie at her surpise party. Annie with some of her friends who came to her party.

Annie celebrating her birthday with the family.


Annie with her cookie cake. She doesn't like cake.




6 comments:

Eric said...

it was fun be with annie for her party and hope she had good one. Wow growing up so big on us.

Erin Spenc said...

Happy Birthday Annie! I Love the butterfly balloon. How fun to really be surprised!

Megan said...

Happy birthday Annie! You look so cute in your Bday pictures.

Bonnie said...

Happy birthday Annie! You are a beautiful girl!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I feel OLD now!! I remember cutest Annie with 2 bottles trying to fill them up on the water spout on your fridge!! Time sure flies doesn't it!! Happy Birthday Annie, I know you don't remember me, but I remember you! What a great mom Linda and great sister Alyse, to give her a surprise party!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for having me around, I love that you can almost drive...I am not sure how I feel about you driving my kids???? Your my fav. 16 year old! I love you Annie.