The Fisher Family

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Family Reunion 2013

I was in charge of my family reunion this year.  It can be a lot of work and I owe a big thank you to my husband, my kids, and my sisters who all helped with the food and games.  It was just a great reunion!! We had  a really good turn out.  It was so fun to see all these relatives that I just don't see very often.  Below is me with my two sisters who could be there.
Everyone had fun visiting.
It is so fun to see my kids having fun with each other!
It was so fun to catch up with some nieces, nephews, cousins that I haven't seen in forever!
It was fun to meet the new ones who have recently joined the family.

It was fun to see the little kids having fun as well as the big kids!
The water balloon game was the perfect game for a hot summer day.
I big thank you to Kim for manning the grill and cooking eggs, sausages, and bacon for 50 people and to my niece's husband for helping him.
  
Lots of good food.
Me with four of my five kids.  Annie took the picture for me.  She is often camera shy but promised me pictures of her when she leaves for the MTC.  It was such a fun reunion, I'm grateful for everyone who helped and for everyone who came.  Annie told me on the way home that it was the most fun one she had ever been too.  Her saying that made my day!

1 comment:

Fisher Family said...

It was so fun Mom. Thanks for hosting it. ALYSE