The Fisher Family

Monday, July 15, 2013

Another Year Older and Annie's Mission Pictures

It's that time of year again when I turn another year older.  This year the celebrations started on Friday when Annie took me birthday shopping and to lunch.  She does tend to spoil me. Then Saturday night my husband took me to dinner and to a movie for my birthday.  Fun night!  Sunday the family came to dinner to celebrate with me.  Thank you Annie for making chicken cordon blue it was so yummy. Thank you kids for the clothes, jewelry,  book, and scrapbook.  I loved everything!! On my real birthday my daughters took me out to lunch.  So I have eaten my way through the past few days.  It's been a fun way to celebrate.  Below is me with my patriotic birthday cake.
Me with my sweetie.
These little ones had fun celebrating with me.
Me with my family.  Annie is taking the picture.
Me with the family, Kim is taking the picture.
Me with my kids.
My daughters and I on my birthday .
I had a wonderful few days of celebrating still being alive. I'm grateful for every year. Thanks everyone.  It's been fun!!
Annie had some mission pictures taken.  We need to select one for her mission plague so if you have a favorite let us know which one. Below is number one.
 
Number two
number three
number four
number five
The photographer also snapped a couple of us together.  They turned out pretty good.
I'm going to miss this girl!!!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Birthday!

I think that my favorite photo is the first one, but they are all great. She is too pretty!

Fisher Family said...

Happy Birthday mom!!
I hope you had a great day!!
Love
ALyse

Kurt and Jordan said...

Happy birthday beautiful lady. Looks like a yummy time! I love number 1 and 5. Too bad you can't use one of the pictures with you in it for the plaque. Those last two are darling. You both look soooo pretty