The Fisher Family

Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy Fathers Day 2013

Happy Fathers Day to my sweet husband and to all the Dads out there!  Thought I'd share a little blast from the past.  Below is Kim with our oldest daughter Jennifer at nine months old.
He's holding Andrew 15 months old in the picture below.
He is holding April at 15 months in this picture.
Here he is with Alyse at 16 months.
Kim with Adrianna (Annie) on her 2nd bithday.
Now I could say match the adult with their baby picture but they are all in order so I won't.  Below is Jennifer with her Dad on Fathers day 2013.
Andrew with his Dad the night before Fathers Day 2013 at our favorite shaved ice place. 
April with her Dad on Fathers Day 2013.
Alyse with her Dad on Fathers Day 2013.
Adrianna (Annie) with her Dad on Fathers Day 2013.
The night before Fathers Day Andrew's family took Kim and I to dinner for Fathers Day.  He was nice enough to include his sisters in the invitation and most of them were able to join us.  
Andrew with his boys.  He is such a great Dad!  I'm proud of him.
After dinner we went next door to our favorite shaved ice place for dessert.  Fun times!
Andrew's family.
This is random but April got the picture back of Brianna in her band dance costume and I thought it was cute and wanted to share it.
Kim and I are blessed to have five great kids and eight darling grand kids.  Our kids all love their Dad so much and we enjoyed seeing all of them over the Fathers Day weekend.  Our kids are blessed to have such a wonderful Father!!!  Happy Fathers day!

4 comments:

My Three little girls said...

Happy Fathers Day! It was a fun day. Alyse

My Three little girls said...

The last message was from Alyse this one is mine. Happy Fathers Day from April

My Three little girls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kurt and Jordan said...

He really is such a great Dad, all your kids are so lucky! I know Kurt and I look up to him so much, he is an amazing example! Looks like you had a fun day! Happy Father's Day President Fisher