The Fisher Family

Monday, May 13, 2013

SPOILED!!!

My Mother's Day week started when Annie surprised me with lunch from one of my favorite places.  Normandy Cafe.  Yum!!
 
She also brought two of my favorite treats from there for desert.  A butter dream cookie and mint brownie.  Two days later she took me to lunch again.  She likes to spoil me.  Thanks Annie.
On Saturday I was able to make it to to this cuties Lacrosse game.  Us before the game.
And after
.
Saturday night we attended  our Stakes Cowboy Round Up.   Alyse and Jarom , and April attended also. 
There was a chili contest that I entered but did not win and a pie contest that a 14 year old boy in our ward won.  I tasted his pie and it was delicious! There were also hot dogs, salad, corn bread and rolls, and some homemade root beer.  So we enjoyed a nice dinner.  There were pony rides for the kids, a bounce house, and lots of games and races.  Later there was square dancing but we didn't stay for that.  It was a fun night.
When I got home from the roundup Annie greeted me with a plate of goodies from two of my favorite bakeries.  Yum, yum, and more yum.  I hope I don't gain the ten pounds back that I lost last Fall for Alyse's wedding.
On Mothers day Kim and Annie spoiled me with new clothes.  All my kids and their families came for a barbecue.  We had a nice dinner, took some fun pictures and I got spoiled some more with a gift card for new running shoes (Thanks kids!), a box of chocolate covered strawberries, and a coupon for a pedicure.
Me with my kiddos.
All the mothers in our family.
I even go a couple of decent pictures with the grandkids.
Today Alyse took me out for my pedicure...
and to lunch after.  Back to Normandy.  My kids know what I like and how to spoil me.
Thanks everyone for a really fun Mothers Day week.  Love you all, you're the best!!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

What a nice holiday. All of the treats looks delicious. Getting clothes for Mother's day would be great!

Kurt and Jordan said...

Happy Mother's Day to one of the most amazing moms I know!!! I want to be just like you!!! Your kids are sooo lucky to have you:)