The Fisher Family

Monday, April 22, 2013

Lacrosse and Happy Birthday Annie

For the first year ever Miss E is following in her brothers footsteps and is playing Lacrosse.  I went to her game on Sat. and it was so fun to see her play.  I went to her brothers game too but it was raining so hard by then that I wasn't able to stay and watch his game.  But I hear he won!  Yay!  I also have a grandson playing soccer and I can't wait to see him play.  I guess I know what I will be doing on Saturdays.
Yesterday at our family dinner we celebrated my cute daughter in law's birthday.  Below is their cute family.  Happy Birthday Annie.
We all wish you a wonderful year!

1 comment:

Kurt and Jordan said...

lacrosse, that is sooo awesome!!! You are one busy grandma with all these fun grandkids!!! Happy birthday to your daughter in law, she sure is pretty:)