The Fisher Family

Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter!!

I love celebrating Easter and remembering the Resurrection of our Savior.  I also love the new beginnings of Spring time and Easter as the weather starts getting nice and flowers start blooming.  I love the time spent with family.  On Easter Sunday afternoon after everyone's church meetings were over we all gathered at our house for some family pictures, an Easter egg, and Easter bag hunt and a nice dinner.  It was all so fun! The little cutie below had so much fun looking for her Easter basket.  
When she found it she had fun wearing her bunny ears.
Little Brianna was excited to find her basket and bunny ears too.
As was Eliza.
The cutie next to me had a good time finding all her Easter treats. 
Me with my sweetheart.
My oldest daughters family minus Mr. H who was sick.  We missed him so much!
My sons family.
April's family.
Alyse and Jarom.
Cute Annie (our soon to be missionary)
Me outside.  It was such a pretty day.
All the girls.
All the guys.
The guys with attitude.
All of us.
It was an almost perfect day!  The only thing that would have made it better would have been to have Mr. H. there with us! The weather was wonderful and the time with the family was too!
Happy Easter everyone!!!


2 comments:

My Three little girls said...

Thanks for a fun Easter:)

Fisher Family said...

Thank you for a fun Easter mom! We really enjoyed ourselves!
Alyse