The Fisher Family

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Happy Birthday April and the Professional Wedding Pictures

Last Saturday April celebrated her birthday.  We started out the day with a breakfast birthday party with those of us in our household.  
Later I took April to lunch at one of her favorite restaurants Olive Garden. YUM! Then I took her to see a movie.  It was a fun day.
 
On Sunday all the family came to dinner and we had a birthday party with everyone.
Me and April with her snowman cake.
I thought I would share some of our favorite pictures that our professional photographer took of Alyse's wedding. 
The whole wedding party.
Jarom's family.
Our family
It was a beautiful evening.  Lots of fun memories.  The newlyweds are doing great!

3 comments:

Megan said...

The photos turned out great and the reception was beautiful. I love the colors that Alyse chose.

Fisher Family said...

Thank you mom for posting them!! Thank you for making it a wonderful night!!! I love you
ALyse

Kurt and Jordan said...

Every time I see a picture of that green cake, I am sooo jealous I have never tried it yet!! That's it I am going to buy one this week:) I loved all those wedding pictures, it was such a beautiful wedding:) So glad we could be there. P.S. you look beautiful and so thin in all those pictures