The Fisher Family

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Keeping Busy!

We have had a busy Spring!  Here are a few of the things that have kept us busy.  I had fun watching cute Warren play T Ball.
Eliza had a Soccer class and I had fun watching her learn to play soccer.  She got pretty good at going after the ball.
One of my grandsons played Lacrosse and I had fun watching him play and learning about the game because I had never watched Lacrosse before.  I also had fun watching his brother play basketball.
Then there were the dance recitals.  Three of my four grand daughters take dance and they all did a beautiful job dancing in their dance programs.
Little Brianna was one of Bo Peeps sheep in hers.  She made for a cute little lamb. She loved the flowers she was given after and the butterfly net from her teacher.
Eliza danced to Rain Rain Go Away and got to dance with an umbrella.  She liked her flowers and net also.
All the girls had a lot of support from family and friends.
I finally made it to the graves to decorate them but it wasn't on Memorial day.
These cuties have had fun on hot summer days swimming in our blow up pool in the backyard.
The last two pictures uploaded out of order. Westi had fun watching Warren at his T Ball games and the other is of Eliza at soccer.  Grand kids are the best and we are keeping busy!

1 comment:

My Three little girls said...

Thanks for all the support with the kids:)