The Fisher Family

Thursday, June 14, 2012

40th Wedding Anniversary and More Birthdays

It is hard for me to believe but my husband and I celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary this week.  We have been married a long time!  My cute husband did a little research and found that the 40th is the ruby anniversary so he took me to dinner at Ruby River.  After dinner we went and got a ruby red velvet bundt cake for dessert.  Then we came home and watched the DVD that I had given him and no it did not have ruby slippers in it.  Fun night!
This is what we look like today and below is what we looked like on our wedding day.
We  also celebrated our June birthdays this week at a fun double birthday party.  Happy birthday to my daughter and son in law.  We wish them both a wonderful year.

3 comments:

Terri said...

CONGRATULATIONS! What a fun idea to do the Ruby stuff! (We will have our 41st in a few months, I wonder what to celebrate?)
You have a great family!

My Three little girls said...

Happy Anniversary:)

KurtandJordan said...

Happy 40th Anniversary!!! What a cute idea to go to Ruby River... You two are a great couple, what perfect example for all of us to follow!!!