The Fisher Family

Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

I love Thanksgiving! I have found that if I take the time to write down all my blessings the day before or the day of Thanksgiving that I am even more grateful because I see on paper all the many blessings that I have. It makes all the things that are problems in my life fade away compared to how many blessings I have to be grateful for. This year the four amazing members of my family below ran the 5K that our Rec Center was sponsoring. So way to go Mr. H, Kim, Alyse, and Annie for running in the cold and finishing. You are all awesome! I stayed home and worked on food for dinner.







We were lucky to have all our daughters and those with families with us this year even though it was the year to go to the in laws. My oldest daughters parents- in -law are on a mission so we got to have them with us and the only one we missed was our sons family. Everyone helped and we had a wonderful dinner!












Below is me with 3 of my 4 daughters.



Cute baby Kaitlyn made all of us smile.






After dinner there was lots of visiting, some game playing, and some football watching. Someone even fell asleep on the couch but I'm not allowed to show a picture of him.



That night we went to see a movie which is a tradition on Thanksgiving but I was not smart enough to buy tickets a head of time so we were unable to get in:( We came home and played games instead and had a really fun time so it all worked out:) I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving also.

3 comments:

Terri said...

Your day looks like it was great! How cute that they ran the race, why didn't McKay and his dad run? It looks like Jenn has lost weight? Thanks for the pictures

Fisher Family said...

I had a blast running the race with part of my family!! Thank you mom for a wonderful Thanksgiving!! I had so much fun spending time with the family!
-Alyse

Kurt and Jordan said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!! Looks like you had a fun time, we usually go to a movie that night too, but we didn't go this year! Maybe it was a good thing:) GLad you guys had a fun day together!!!